Cloudscapes #8 – #14

Thank you for all your support with this series! I am so happy to have the opportunity to share these paintings with you on a daily basis via my facebook page and here as well.

These are the cloud paintings of this past week.

clouds #9

Cloudscapes #8

clouds #10

Cloudscapes #9

Clouds #11

Cloudscapes #10

Clouds #12

Cloudscapes #11

Clouds #13

Cloudscapes #12

Clouds #14

Cloudscapes #13

Clouds #15

Cloudscapes #14

One of the things that I love about this series is how expressive clouds are. Each scene provides an opportunity to explore different ways to handle paint in an emotive way, using color, texture, and edge quality.

Leave a comment (6) Filed under Artwork, landscape

6 Comments

• Posted September 15, 2013 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

Hi Liz, I came over after seeing your paintings on Loi’s blog. I love your paintings. Now I need to go check you out some more.

• Elizabeth
      Posted September 15, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Permalink

Hi Linda,

Liz

• Posted September 15, 2013 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

Liz,
    I’m so happy Loi introduced us to your site. Your art is so lovely and I’m now a subscriber.
    Karen

• Posted September 16, 2013 at 8:41 am | Permalink

Elizabeth – just found your beautiful work on Loi’s blog. You are very talented and it’s a pleasure looking through all of your work.

• Posted September 16, 2013 at 10:12 am | Permalink

Liz, these would be wonderful framed together in a grouping!

• Posted September 16, 2013 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

Nice cloud paintings–something I want to explore. Love your tomato paintings as well as the other paintings.